Meet Thomas Crowe
Having graduated from the University of Canberra in 2015, Tom has previously worked in occupational rehabilitation and privately throughout Canberra. Tom has developed a wealth of knowledge across musculoskeletal, chronic disease and neurological conditions and thoroughly enjoys providing education to his clients to enable them to be the hero in their healthcare journey.
Tom aims to utilise evidence-based practice and client-centred care to ensure you achieve your goals and empower you to take your health into your own hands. Tom has additional qualifications in Strength and Conditioning and Pilates mat work, integrating these into his prescription to improve your ability to self-manage any injury or chronic health condition.
Outside of work Tom is a keen Australian Rules player, considering himself a tragic of the local Canberra 4th grade, as well as loving music, attempting to juggle and crashing his mountain bike on various trails around Canberra.
Tom is available for appointments at our Belconnen CISAC and Gungahlin locations.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Chronic Pain
- Musculoskeletal rehabilitation with a focus on shoulder injuries
- Mental health
- Down’s Syndrome
- Building confidence with movement and in the gym
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Level 1 Pilates Matwork Accredited
- Exercise and Sport Science Australia Member (ESSAM)