Meet Managing Directer & Local Excretes Physiologist Stuart Noyce
Stuart is the founder and managing director of EmPower Better Health. He graduated from the University of Canberra with a Bachelor of Sports Coaching and Exercise Science, and Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation in 2016.
Since graduating, Stuart has worked in a variety of roles and has taken a keen interest in improving his personal and professional growth and development.
He genuinely cares about his team and strives to provide a nurturing and supportive work environment to help his practitioners become the best allied health professionals possible.
He is very passionate about high quality healthcare and ensuring that all clients that come to EmPower Better Health receive an exceptional client experience and service that helps them achieve meaningful goals and better health outcomes.
It is Stuart’s desire to continue growing an allied health team that shares his passion and vision to educate, empower and inspire as many people as possible to move more and live better.
Outside of the clinic, Stuart is a keen tennis and soccer player and loves spending quality time with friends and family.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sport specific rehabilitation
- Chronic disease management
- Healthy ageing
- Motivational Interviewing
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Sports Coaching and Exercise Science
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia Member (ESSAM)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Certificate