Stuart graduated from the University of Canberra with a Bachelor of Sports Coaching and Exercise Science, and Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation in 2016.
Since graduating Stuart has developed his skills working with a variety of chronic health conditions and sport related injuries. Stuart comes from an athletic background and loves including sport specific training exercises when working with young athletes.
Stuart is passionate about helping his clients achieve better health and wellbeing. He is determined to help his clients understand the importance and benefits of exercise; continuously striving to empower his clients by providing the education and physical skills to take control of their life.
Outside of the clinic, Stuart is a keen tennis and soccer player and loves spending quality time with friends and family.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sport specific rehabilitation
- Chronic disease management
- Healthy ageing
- Motivational Interviewing
Qualifications and Accreditations:
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation
- Bachelor of Sports Coaching and Exercise Science
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia Member (ESSAM)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Accredited Exercise Scientist
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Certificate