Alex graduated in 2017 with a Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation from the University of Canberra.
Since graduating, Alex has worked with a number of chronic illnesses and has provided treatment to a variety of metabolic, cardiopulmonary and musculoskeletal conditions.
He has a keen interest in strength and conditioning for both the clinical and athletic populations, whether it be for chronic disease management or for general performance. Alex will work with you to improve your ability to self-manage and empower you with the knowledge you need to exercise efficiently and effectively around any injury or chronic condition you may have.
Alex is really passionate about improving the quality of life of his clients and will strive towards empowering you to be independent in managing your health and exercise.
Outside work, Alex loves travel, music and quality time with friends and family.
Alex is available for appointments at CISAC Belconnen and Gungahlin Club Lime.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Bone/Joint health
- Chronic Pain and persisting musculoskeletal injuries
- Diabetes and other metabolic conditions
- Building confidence in the gym
- Healthy Ageing
Qualifications and accreditations:
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation, University of Canberra
- Exercise and Sports Science Australia Member (ESSAM)
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Accredited Exercise Scientist