Exercise Physiologists are university trained allied health professionals. We specialise in the prevention, treatment and management of injuries and/or chronic disease through exercise prescription. These interventions are evidence-based and include health and physical activity education, advice and support, and lifestyle modification with a strong focus on achieving behavioural change.
Our goal is to work with you to identify areas where you may be struggling. We work hard to ensure you receive the support, education and appropriate exercise program to help manage and overcome your health concerns. Whether it is returning from a sport related injury, or feeling more confident in the garden, we are here to help.
Below are some conditions our team at EmPower Exercise Physiology can provide you services for:
- Chronic disease management – osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, PTSD, cancer, obesity, asthma, diabetes
- Musculoskeletal conditions and injuries – sporting related injuries, return to work claims
- Cardiopulmonary conditions
- Hip, knee and shoulder surgery rehabilitation, post-surgery joint replacement rehab
- Chronic Pain, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Falls Prevention
- Work related injuries and rehabilitation programs
- Sport specific strength and conditioning programs – biomechanics, fitness testing, strength and power development, speed and agility, flexibility and exercise skill and technique
EmPower Exercise Physiology
At EmPower Exercise Physiology we provide professional comprehensive and wellbeing services.
Our Accredited Exercise Physiologists use evidence-based practice to prevent, manage and treat a range of chronic health conditions and injuries.